Meaningful event, which were your favourite talks?

• 11 November 2020
  • 9 replies

Badge +5

Unfortunately my son was ill and I couldn’t attend the meaningful event - I can’t wait to see the recordings though. 

Did you managed to attend? If so, which talks I shouldn’t miss?

I hope I can post the community panel here once the editing is done. 

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I attended the talk by Professor Liz Stokoe, and it was great! 

Badge +5

Great, noted. I hope the recordings are released soon. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Great question! I had a few, but all for different reasons (and I was there for the whole thing haha) Listing below in no particular order!

1. The community panel was amazing. It was a really great energy and an awesome conversation in general. I felt really connected to it (community does that, huh? :wink: )
  2. Martin Lindstrom & Paul. What a super cool perspective on brand and building it. 
  3. Rich Diviney on the Attributes! I also loved participating in his form, it was fun!
  4. Liz Stokoe on conversations! 
Userlevel 3
Badge

I agree with Amy and Marta. I really liked Liz Stokoe's talk, it was really interesting! 

Also, I enjoyed the conversation with Martin Lindstrom and Paul about branding. 

Unfortunately, I had to miss the evening talks but I am waiting for the recordings as well :) 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all!

I agree with @Marta that professor Liz Stokoe gave a great talk about how digital conversations can be as valuable as off line ones, when the rights conditions are used. Also the importance of building rapport with the audience.

As @amy.carlson highlights, the community panel was truly inspiring!!!!

The talks were really meaningful :)

Badge +5

I’m sure @Lindsey will let us know when the recordings become available :nerd:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I wasn't able to attend either! Are the recordings ready? I'm looking forward to seeing them! 

Badge +5

I wasn't able to attend either! Are the recordings ready? I'm looking forward to seeing them! 

Not yet, rumour has it there will be an event page live in a couple of week :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Gabriel Amazing! 🎉 Thank you!