New Okta Authentication flow

• 16 February 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello Community!

We hope you are having a great Tuesday.  Today I’m writing to let you know that we're making the login process safer by using Okta! 🚀 

Your security is a top priority for us that's why we're putting Okta in charge of the login process (starting on the 1st of March). Since this is a change to our log in process, we want to make sure we cover any questions you may have prior to the release. If this is the case, or if you're just curious, we've created this quick FAQ: 

Will this change affect any login flows? and will it affect how Team accounts work? 

Nope. Changes are only on 'behind the scenes'. It only makes the login process safer and doesn't affect anything else. You will be able to log in to your account as usual with your same email address and password.

Will this change affect integrations?

Nope.

Is there anything users need to do on their end?

Nope.

Do I need a separate Okta account?

Nope.

Does this encrypt data?

This change doesn't affect data collection, but we understand how important it is to know that your data is safe and secure, so have Help Center articles available to provide all the information you might need on this topic:

Security at Typeform

What happens to my data?

Want to know more about Okta and how it helps us enhance our security?

All about it in this page

Hopefully this is useful but if you have any other questions related to the Okta update please post in this thread and we'll be happy to clarify that too! 😊

0 replies

Be the first to reply!