Our community launch šŸš€

• 19 January 2021
  • 13 replies
Our community launch  šŸš€
Badge +5

Hello everyone!

Ā 

Iā€™m thrilled to tell youĀ that weā€™ll be soon launching our very own Typeform online community!Ā  Weā€™ve spent months bringing all the wagons together and I can confidently say that the community train is ready to hit the road running.

Ā 

So far the community has been in ā€˜private modeā€™, meaning that only those with the link could access the site. Thatā€™ll change next week when weā€™ll finally open it up to the world!Ā 

Ā 

During beta we managed to set up and integrate our community tech with other Typeform systems, consolidate a community team and craft an ambitious content plan to inspire our community to build awesome typeforms.Ā 

Ā 

Our plan is to start the roll out on January the 26th and extend our campaign and launch efforts all the way to the end of February.

Ā 

The main focus on Q1 is having a successful launch, which means promoting the community to our user base and setting the foundation of an incredibly rich network of creators who are passionate about building conversations with Typeform.Ā 

Ā 

The last favour I need to ask you to close off this beta phase is to fill in this typeform.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Huge thanks to everyone who helped so far by asking questions or sharing feedback, you guys have been fantastic all the way up to launch.

Ā 

Exciting times, folks. The community train is ready to depart!

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@GabrielĀ 

looking forward to the launch and being a part of the full community. It has been a real pleasure being part of the beta and I thank all of you for putting up with this caffeinated curmudgeonā€¦Ā 

Ā 

des

ā€œI just learned youā€™re supposed to pair coffee with biscotti. And this whole time Iā€™ve been pairing it with another cup of coffee. Oops.ā€

Userlevel 1

Wow! The official launch is just around the corner!

I canā€™t wait until the launch, this is going to be so exciting!!

Badge +5

HI all, sharing this article about the launch by the greatĀ @MsquaredĀ 

Itā€™s worth a read.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks for the love, @Gabriel. Itā€™s an exciting time to be a part of the Community!Ā :yellow_heart: Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

HI all, sharing this article about the launch by the greatĀ @MsquaredĀ 

Itā€™s worth a read.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

@GabrielĀ @MsquaredĀ - great article and glad to be part of the launch of the community

Ā 

Ā 

des

Badge +5

Ā 

des

Ā 

You participation has been crucial so far, Des. Youā€™ve helped a lot to get this over the line!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy youā€™re here @john.desboroughĀ ! 🙂 And @KaySummersĀ , I agree.Ā itā€™s going to be so fun to meet others and see what everyone is building! Thanks for being here, too.Ā :grinning:

Ā 

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@GabrielĀ @LizĀ -- ā€œiā€™d like to thank the (Typeform) Academyā€¦.. for this opportunityā€ ā€¦. to support a curmudgeon...

Ā 

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desboroughĀ Ā :joy::rofl:

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@LizĀ 

Ā 

Yeah!

Userlevel 7