Offer

Special offer 🎁! Save up-to 25% on Typeform plans – this week only

  • 4 October 2021
  • 3 replies
  • 134 views
Special offer 🎁! Save up-to 25% on Typeform plans – this week only
Userlevel 2

Hey there community!

 

It's officially fall (at least for us Northern Hemisphere dwellers) 🍂 🌰🎃  And it's not just the leaves that are dropping – our prices are falling too!!!

 

At the risk of sounding even more like a 90's used car salesman – for this week and this week only we've got some great deals for you on Typeform subscriptions…

 

tQAu_MtqaWvJXeW8YWdRlmX1a6EzuKft03BPhrLJvPuzZWAa-aXHxvN7kzXnYPEMi9NgBNRDvUphh7vK69mCn8NuvjKbWgHkw-uMXr4b8hXIgUjcmDpjxj92LnS0U2WNIQcSsv0G=s0

 

You can save up to an extra 25% on our yearly plans (which have already been slashed by 16%, meaning an overall saving of 41%). That means you get a whole year of:

 

  • Higher response limits

  • More seats for your team to collaborate

  • More advanced features like embeds, drop-off analysis, and custom endings

  • More powerful integrations like Salesforce & Google Analytics
     

Here's a rundown of the different plans this offer applies to and what you can save. Click the corresponding link to find out more and take advantage of this limited offer!

 

 

Business

20 extra features + 10,000 responses/month

25% off

Get discount

Plus

12 extra features + 1,000 responses/month

20% off

Get discount

Basic

7 extra features + 100 responses/month

15% off

Get discount

 

 

But hurry —our Fall sale ends this Friday October 8! 

 

Wow, I really do sound like I have a future in infomercials! Seriously though, this is the biggest discount I've seen for a while on Typeform plans, if I didn't already have a Typeform employee plan I'd definitely be snapping up a cheap upgrade this week :)

 

👉👉 Get the discount!

 

Legal stuff: your Fall Sale discount is such a sweet treat, it can only be used once and can’t be combined with other promotional discounts. Standard Yearly Billing discount still applies. Valid until October 8, 2021


3 replies

Adam,

 

Hope all is well.

 

I was wondering if you might be running another promotion here soon during the upcoming holidays? I missed out on the Fall Sale discount as the promotional email was filtered to my junk mail inbox for some reason! I am currently building my first Typeform for my small business that will be launching here soon using the free plan. However, I’d love to utilize the features of an upgraded plan while still remaining conscientious budget-wise when making upfront commitments for a business that is just starting out.

 

If not, I completely understand! I appreciate you taking the time to read my inquiry!
 

Thanks,

 

Keelei  

Userlevel 2

Hey @theadvisorconcept, congrats on building your first Typeform! That’s so exciting. Out of curiosity, what’s your small business? I’m a former small business owner myself (my wife and I ran a swim instruction school). So, I love hearing from other small business owners.

To answer your question, keep your 👀 open over the next few days 😉

Have a great day!

Badge +5

 

 

Hey @theadvisorconcept I think you’ll be interested in this news 

 

Reply