Community Love

Typeform Love giveaway - April 2022 ❤️

Typeform Love giveaway - April 2022 ❤️
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello my friends! 👋🏼

April has been a great month for our Community. As a token of appreciation, we’re sending LOVE to some of you once again. 

If you’ve been an active member of the community, you should get an email from us with ‘LOVE’. The email should look like this and it’s NOT spam. 

f-EYq6gl5XBzwpqc3ZiIVwHABtBPUUzIlptXTU10GToZ3Mrie6opqfkk88dcdquFVgJakmMEhnevPfCAE1-wxPLhp9ElWraBNmjoVins5O8UFmlQX-NTANM2gIyim6E7NBPc6NufV_EsCebxVg

Please note that we’ll send the email to the address you have registered in your Typeform or VideoAsk community accounts, so stay tuned! 😉

Special shout out to: @john.desborough @Michaela @Darnell @Pako69 @TimWinkler @Leslie MGB  @akavenventures @Silvio Ribeiro @Ruth @InspiringMEntor @kalle 

You can read more about our Typeform Love program below: 

Thank you very much for being here. Hope you enjoy it! ❤️

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Ok, I’m totally (happy) ugly crying now. You all are the best!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral - sweet! 

Congrats to everyone who participates in this community!!

des

Badge +5

With Love, from Barcelona to the world ❤️

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
April has been great! Looking forward to news in May)
Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Really great program, just waiting for more, everyone likes love...

Apenas empezando aquí en este programa y veo que es muy bueno compartir cosas por aquí gracias por aceptarme 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello our new friend! We would love to know you and see your creativity, just a little favor, please try typing in English cause most people here don't know your language,
I translated this message for you in Spanish so you can read it, you can do the same.
Best wishes
The conservative

¡Hola nuestro nuevo amigo! Nos encantaría conocerlo y ver su creatividad, solo un pequeño favor, intente escribir en inglés porque la mayoría de las personas no conocen su idioma.Te traduje este mensaje en español para que puedas leerlo, tú puedes hacer lo mismo.Los mejores deseosel conservador