• 6 replies
Typeform Love Giveaway - Winter 2023 🩵
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Community Advocate
  • 2064 replies

Hello lovely people! 👋

We wanted to finish 2023 with one final round of Typeform Love 🩵

To say thank you and show our appreciation to some of the folks who make this Community such a great place to be, we’ll be sending Love to some of you once again.

If you’ve been an active member in the community lately, you may get an email from us with ‘LOVE’.

The email should look like this and it’s NOT spam:

9xlGu63hFuBnY1vnA7KinCKI0ExnW8bZvmnWPzttuGZufhlABzxAhleqdatiSdPqu_aHwB9skX_B4DioI7hXTq4sZJJYrYfL3Cer3_4_E2yopJAPUBxANc36j56J4kHeyveRBhrNZJYnbJUL7PkVtg

Please note that we’ll send the email to the address you have registered in your Typeform (& VideoAsk) Community accounts, so stay tuned! 😉

Special thanks to:

@Darnell @john.desborough @Harsh @olas @picsoung @jvh @ValdemarQ @Xavi @mathio @PolBorrellas 💫

You can read more about our Typeform Love program below:

Thank you so much for being here, and happy holidays to you all! 🤩 🎉

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Grace @James @Liz - thank you for showing the love. I know several docs who are part of the teams from Doctors Without Borders and I hope sharing the love with them resonates across our own borders. 

Thanks to  Typeform and the Community for their generosity … and it’s fun being here.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Awww that is really lovely to see, thanks for passing it on @john.desborough 💙

And thanks for being here with us for another year! Looking forward to seeing what 2024 brings!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@Grace thanks and thanks to typeform for creating a good product. Listen more to the pains of your clients and keep it up :) Warm wishes to everyone! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @ValdemarQ we will keep doing our best, and hopefully there are more good things to come in 2024 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Y’all never fail to impress me, @Grace @James and @Liz; love y’all to bits!!!

Thanks for producing two excellent products, your continued updates, and for your uncanny generosity.

Wishing y’all the best holiday season ever, friends!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy holidays to you @Darnell enjoy the break, you deserve it!