We're 5,000 members ​​🚀

We're 5,000 members ​​🚀
Badge +5

Hi folks :rocket:

Happy 5K day in the community. We just reached 5,000 members and it’s time for a little celebration :clap_tone4:

Back in January we were just 300 hundred people in here so it’s been fun to see the community grow in the past few months. I’ve recorded a little video for y’all. 

Our main mission since launch is to make sure you are not alone when building your typeforms. So, if you have a question and/or you hit a roadblock, here we are for you :muscle_tone4:

This community is full of natural born helpers, so I encourage you all to share with the community any struggles you may find when using Typeform. We’ll always go the extra mile to help you out. 

We’re planning more initiatives in the coming year and have some ambitions plans for the next year. So, make sure to stay tuned!

May the forms be with you. 

Header design by @cecilia.giglio 

41 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Nice job getting us over the line @albert.franzi :tada: Fantastic to see the community grow so quickly!!!

And yes, as @Gabriel and @Gabi Amaral hinted at, we do have a special little something up our sleeves for when we hit 5 figures. More on that coming soon…

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel @James @Liz @Gabi Amaral - as i write this at about 23:30 on Nov 2, we are at 8,949 members.. 

I predict Friday at 8:42 eastern time, we will ht 9k!

thoughts??

bets??

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Uuuuh @john.desborough ...let's bet! :sunglasses:  I think we'd reach 9,000 members on Thursday (tomorrow) at 8:26 pm! 

I love that, this is bringing up a whole new competitive side of my personality! :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m a terrible guesser and terrible with numbers, so I’m going to go with sometime Saturday!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Sorry @john.desborough @Gabi Amaral  @Liz for some reason my ability to comment on posts was blocked so I couldn’t join in. I’m saying within the hour we’ll get to 9,000 (I know it’s probably cheating at this stage). The big question is, which is coming first the 3,000th conversation or the 9,000 member?

I’m gonna say member

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Eeee! Can’t wait to see who it is!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It was member!

Badge +5

One post at a time, the family is growing 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Badge +5

Don’t worry folks, we’ll create a new post for the 10,000 celebration :sweat_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Don’t worry folks, we’ll create a new post for the 10,000 celebration :sweat_smile:

It’s just before 10pm on Friday night and we are sitting at 9, 994… tomorrow we hit 10k… 

@Gabriel @Liz @James @Gabi Amaral @picsoung @mathio @Mariana @amy.carlson @paul  and all the other Typeformers and community members: this is an awesome achievement inside of 1 year. 

Congrats Gabriel to you and the rest of the team for nurturing this Community to the 10K milestone in one year!!! 

Badge +5

It's happening. Happy 10,000 community members day 🥳

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Early view of Barception on Monday morning!

Congrats @Gabriel and team!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Well done everyone, this is quite the achievement 🥳

Userlevel 7
Badge +5