We've just reached 3,000 creators in the Typeform community!

We've just reached 3,000 creators in the Typeform community!
Badge +5

Well, well, well. Only after 64 days since launch date, our lovely Typeform online community has already reached 3,000 creators :rocket:

And that deserves a Cartlon Banks dance. 

Im super grateful for everyone who has joined so far, we are growing and have plans to grow this place even further to help you all connect and - As @James - be badass at making typeforms. 

Creator 3,000 was either @jnewnam or @WebCars Group - can’t be 100% sure about it. Anyhow, thanks both for joining!

Keep joining folks, we can’t wait to see what you are building. 

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Well, well, well. Only after 64 days since launch date, our lovely Typeform online community has already reached 3,000 creators :rocket:

Im super grateful for everyone who has joined so far, we are growing and have plans to grow this place even further to help you all connect and - As @James - be badass at making typeforms. 

Creator 3,000 was either @jnewnam or @WebCars Group - can’t be 100% sure about it. Anyhow, thanks both for joining!

@Gabriel - where’s the selfie video of you dancing in celebration, doing your best Carlton…?? 

great news that we have reached 3,000 - welcome from another user and keep sharing!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Gabriel - where’s the selfie video of you dancing in celebration, doing your best Carlton…?? 

great news that we have reached 3,000 - welcome from another user and keep sharing!

des

yeah @Gabriel ! We need a selfie of you dancing!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Woohoo!!! @Gabriel We need a selfie of you dancing!! +1 upvote :rofl:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Take a moment @Gabriel and celebrate like Mr Bean.. 

Badge +5

I think I can save you the suffering of seeing me dancing… but I’ll see what I can do :P

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

dancing selfie! dancing selfie!!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This might quickly become peer pressure, @Gabriel (or has it already? lol) 

Let’s see that selfie dance!!!!!

Oh, and a BIG CONGRATS on the 3,000!! That’s an amazing milestone to reach in a short period of time. Great, helpful community here 🙌🙏🔥

Badge +5

This might quickly become peer pressure, @Gabriel (or has it already? l) 

Oh, and a BIG CONGRATS on the 3,000!! That’s an amazing milestone to reach in a short period of time. Great, helpful community here 🙌🙏🔥

I may need to come up with something, Vicky. May need to dust off my dancing shoes 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This might quickly become peer pressure, @Gabriel (or has it already? l) 

I may need to come up with something, Vicky. May need to dust off my dancing shoes 

who needs dancing shoes @Gabriel ??

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough HAHHA my sister just showed me this video last week and was surprised at the woman in the background walking by like this is a normal thing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough HAHHA my sister just showed me this video last week and was surprised at the woman in the background walking by like this is a normal thing.

That was funny! Same!! That guys got some talent too 🙌

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That was funny! Same!! That guys got some talent too 🙌

track down his youtube channel .. he has some other crazy ones there too.. I think that is where @Gabriel got his inspiration