Webinar: Better feedback using real conversation – with Amy Carlson

• 15 March 2021
  • 8 replies
Webinar: Better feedback using real conversation – with Amy Carlson
Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

On March 16th we had a webinar all about feedback and hidden fields! 

:star: Below you’ll find the full webinar :star:

This was the 3rd installment of our Typeform How-To series that we’ve been running this quarter. And the topic we covered in this edition was entirely focused on feedback. A few questions we answered in the webinar:

• What is the value in asking for feedback? (hint: There’s a lot of it)

• What the heck are Hidden Fields and how can I use them in my interactions and tag them in my results? 

• How can I make my Typeform appear smarter and more personalized?

Resources: 

Hidden Fields

Logic

Mailchimp

Hubspot

Results

💡 I would love to hear your feedback and questions about the webinar. How useful was it for you? Was something unclear? Let me know below…or feel free to use this typeform to give me your honest, anonymous, and candid feedback. Don’t be gentle, there’s always improvements to be made :)

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy Monday @amy.carlson :grinning:  Sad that the series is coming to an end but I've a feeling this is gonna be a really interesting one. I've only recently starting appreciating the true power of Hidden Fields for surveys and it'll be nice to see you demo this tomorrow. See you there folks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’ll be there .. watching attentively to learn some new thing.. looking forward to it!!

Badge +5

@amy.carlson thanks for putting together another Typeform masterclass. 

Tell me you have more webinars for us coming up soon! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@amy.carlson @ish - thanks both .. another good session 

and for ish: here is a link my daughter sent me for some new dad jokes.. 

des

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@john.desborough I love this! Thanks, Des, this is is the gift that keeps on giving.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@john.desborough I could only get through two of those before I closed out of the link :joy:

Always great to see you on the webinars, Des! Thank you for the questions and the interaction, we really appreciate it! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I am part of a long line of fathers @amy.carlson, so it is required that i have a collection of those as well. 

trying to turn it into a Typeform ‘app’ so that i can push out the dad-joke-of-the-day.. (hint for @ish)

I am learning all the time from you folks and the others on the Community.. 

thanks for sharing

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Full webinar updated as of today! Thank you again everyone :sparkles: