Answered

1-to-1 messages as a template for web and iPhone??

• 7 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi. I’m trialing VA. Maybe a dumb question… Can you tell me if the following use case is possible with VA? I want to use VA to record and send short 1-to-1 video updates to clients. I’m not really seeking answers - just using VA to send out updates. So the VA sequence/flow would likely just include a single, short video (with Open Ended buttons inviting a response) and then a final thank you message. Since I would be repeating this VA frequently, I would want to use it as a template labeled "Client Update" or whatever. So each time that I want to communicate with a client, I would fire up the Client Update template, shoot a short video, and send it off to each client. Can you confirm that VA can work as described, and is it also possible to use this template as described on my iPhone?? Thank you!

- Allen

icon

Best answer by Grace 9 October 2023, 17:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Allen Starrett welcome to the community, great to hear you’re giving VideoAsk a try!

You can definitely use VideoAsk this way, I would recommend building out your template videoask and then each time you want to send a new video update, you can duplicate the template videoask and record the new videos into the duplicated version. That way the updates and any responses won’t get muddled up.

Hope that helps, but let us know if you have more questions as you get started 😊

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Grace thanks for this. I can see where to duplicate a VA using the web app which treats the original VA as a template. On my iPhone, however, I can see my “template” VA but don’t see Duplicate as an option when clicking the 3-dot button. Can you please clarify how to duplicate a template using my iPhone?

Thank you!

A

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Allen Starrett I believe it works slightly differently on the iOS app - where you see the list of videoasks within a folder you should be able to hold down on the videoask and then it’ll pop up with a list of options which includes duplication. 

Let me know if that works ok!

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Grace thanks! Looks like that will work. 😉

Thx.

A