Answered

500 Error When Loading Form

• 7 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I keep getting the 500 error when loading my form. 

When I reboot my computer and clear cache files it will load, however, how will residents know to do this if they cannot load the form?  This is very frustrating.  Is there something I can do to fix my form?  

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 September 2022, 18:20

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @TracyHird Do you get this message every time you load the form? If so, could you send the URL so we can take a peek? Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Yes, every time I load it from the work laptop that I created the form on.  I can get it to load once in a while on my home computer but when it does load it is very slow.

Here is the link;

https://4yrtdjrbgmb.typeform.com/to/GToloWTx

Thanks,

Tracy

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @TracyHird ! I’m also noticing the form load slowly. How many questions/logic jumps do you have on the form approximately? 

Userlevel 1

Hi,

There are 24 questions with 4 or 5 logic jumps.  I don't think it is very complex.

Tracy

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, that is odd. Usually if there are a lot of questions, that causes the slow loading. In this case, I’d reach out to our support team here, as they’ll log into your account and see what’s causing the hold up!

Userlevel 1

How do I contact support?  

Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @TracyHird, you can use this link to reach out to them. Let us know what they say, it'd be good to know what's causing this!