Answered

A Q&A session after a presentation where upvoting and downvoting questions is possible

• 17 July 2022
  • 3 replies

I attend a congregation where we wish to have a Q&A after the the weekly lesson. However, sometimes people ask good questions, and other times, not so much. I was wondering if Typeform might allow a form to be created where each possible question can be displayed to all respondents in real time and also have the ability to allow respondents to upvote or downvote questions of interest. This will presumably then push the better questions to the top of the list so that the speaker can then address these questions. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 18 July 2022, 17:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @John8 Thanks for popping by the community! A form definitely sounds like a great way to collect questions from your attendees. 😀

While you could try to build something like this in Typeform, I would actually recommend a service like Slido instead, which has all of these features already built into its product. 😀

Hi @Liz

Thank you so much for your reply. It’s funny in the Google search results I did see Slido and how it can do just as you has said - just after I left this post. It looks like it will do the trick. Thanks again Liz. 

John

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem, @John8 ! Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with. 😀