Answered

Add font in typeform

• 17 February 2021
  • 25 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I wanted to know if it possible to add a font in the list? Our compagny is currently using the gibson font as the official one so it would be cool to use it in our form.

Regards

icon

Best answer by Liz 17 February 2021, 20:06

View original

25 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @gfournier Thanks for posting! :smiley: While we don’t have a feature to upload custom fonts yet, I’ll note the suggestion for you! :) I’m also hoping for this feature, too. :laughing:

Please Typeform Team, make it possible asap 🙏.

Thanks.

M.

Userlevel 1

I think this a really important feature to add in order to create a branded experience. I would say this is one of the primary reasons we’ve been looking into other form solutions. Love all the other features in Typeform but it doesn’t look like it’s part of our website and other form tools such as SurveySparrow offer this.

Userlevel 1

Also, even you guys have your own custom font (Apercu) in your own forms so you must understand the need to keep everything in line.

I also want to express that being able to upload our brand’s font would be very valuable.
Any idea when this feature might be released?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Holsana thanks for asking! It is in our roadmap, but I’m afraid I don’t have a specific timeframe as to when this feature may be available. If I have any updates, I’ll post them here! 

Hello,

I bought Beamo engraving, and I want to know if there is a possibility to add more font in my list of Beam studio?

Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @chakib This isn’t a feature we currently offer, but if we do provide the option to upload custom fonts, we’ll post an update here. :grinning:

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Adding one more voice to the chorus requesting the ability to add custom fonts! :) 

YES! Please add this feature. This is critically important in implementing Typeform as an option within our organization. 

As a follow up - On this page, Typeform says you can with a PLUS account, but I have a PLUS account and cannot figure out how to add fonts. 

Plus plan – Help Center (typeform.com)

• Customize form branding: Remove Typeform branding from your forms and add your business’ logo and font. You can also add custom subdomains to your typeform URLs.

I think this a really important feature to add in order to create a branded experience. I would say this is one of the primary reasons we’ve been looking into other form solutions. Love all the other features in Typeform but it doesn’t look like it’s part of our website and other form tools such as SurveySparrow offer this.

+1 to this point!

+1 to this point!

Another +1 to this point. Just wanted to chime in and say we’d really, really appreciate this as a paid feature. Or perhaps look into adding Adobe Fonts as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for the feedback, @spacemonkey 😁

Hello,

Feeling a bit cheated that I have only just realised we cannot use our own fonts...
I practically begged my boss for Typeform as I thought it would be a value add, and can’t believe I am not going to be able to use our own brand font! And it’s a super common one too! 

Please can this feature be looked at!! Shocked!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @geegirl Thanks for stopping by the community! This isn’t a feature we currently offer or advertise, but I can certainly share this feedback with the product team. 

The inability to add custom branded fonts is literally the only feature that’s keeping me from signing up for a Typeform account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @WishfulThinking Thanks for sharing that feedback - I definitely understanding wanting to use custom fonts. 😀 If this is a feature we add to the brand kit, we’ll post about it here!

I second the above requests. I also need to be able to add brand fonts. It’s not even neccessary to create a brand profile if we cant add the brand fonts. 

I second this. Seems quite lazy that this hasn’t been implemented after two whole years. 

This NEEDS to happen ASAP. It would be very helpful!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@JesseClockwise preaching to the choir - I also want fonts! I’ll see if there are any updates on this. 

Hey! Adding to the many voices on here that not being able to add my company’s custom fonts is a major drawback to this platform. Seeing how much this service costs, I feel cheated not being able to add our fonts and it’s the one reason why we haven’t moved forward with the paid option. Please add this service as soon as possible!

We would also really need this feature!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Mattan1459 Our product team is looking into solutions for this! No timeline or guarantee on it yet, but they are actively looking into it.