Answered

Add or subtract time to date variable

• 2 February 2022
  • 4 replies

I am having my respondents enter in a specific date, and I would like to create a variable that subtracts 4 weeks from the date, and also adds 12 weeks to that date.  I can seem to figure out a way with logic/variables.  For example if they enter 2/1/22...I would like to create variables that would calculate to 01/04/22 and 04/26/22 that I can use later in a statement. (subtracting 4 weeks and adding 4 weeks).

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 2 February 2022, 17:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh, this is a good question @bryan92675 . @john.desborough am I going crazy (probably...) or did you have a logic jump set up to do this once? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - i did it in Google Sheets after the fact and put it into the report i sent out.

Working with a client now to track time spent on a series of quiz questions and it is split into two form so that we capture email and name in first form and the time stamp on submission - redirect to the timed quiz - capture the timestamp on submission of the second form. This allows me to get the duration by subtracting the first time stamp from the second. 

The same works for dates - ask for date and then add the number of days before and after to give the results in the original example above. then send out the report.. 

des

Thanks very much for the replies, looks like only way is post quiz through google sheets.  Thanks again

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know how it goes for you, @bryan92675 !