Answered

Add successor number to a typeform

• 21 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi I hope to find an answer to my question here just as I will try to help others with their questions. My question is as follows.

Is there any way to pass a successor number to a typeform? That every time the form is used it is incremented by 1?

Or is it possible to include this in the subject of the email message?

The reponse ID is fine to as long as i can make a difference between request and every request has its own unique code, id or number

Thanks for all the help

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 September 2021, 20:46

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jeroen MPS 

We don’t have a direct option to pass a number into the form that increments with each response, unless you did this using hidden fields on your own. Though, the Response ID is unique for each response and won’t ever be duplicated, so I would suggest using that. It’ll save you a bit of time. :sweat_smile:

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Liz,
thanks for your message. I read that each request gets a unique ID. I also see that reflected in the CSV and XML file when I export all responses. But it's only available in the export. Is it also possible to put this Response ID through a field in the response email? So that every request that is forwarded by mail has that unique ID?

Thanks for your help

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jeroen MPS It isn’t possible to pass this through the notifications, but I can pass along this feedback. :grinning:

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you Liz.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem @Jeroen MPS ! Let me know if I can help answer anything else.