Add switzerland as a new country / language

Hi Typeform-Team,

we’re from switzerland and as it is in our culture we have a lot of different languages here. So in general using german as a chosen typefrom language would work fine, but there are edge-cases where it is just not right like i.e. the e-mail-adress inputfield as well as the currency.

Since swiss are very proud of their country and specific about things like this, it would be great if you could add switzerland / swiss to your choice of country/language selection.

Thanks in advance, 
Dirk

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @campfire Welcome to the community and thanks for the feedback! Do you mind sharing in particular what you’re seeing in German for the email field that it should be replaced with instead? (Or any other examples!)

Hi @Liz thanks for your response.

Right now in the german version the placeholder text for e-mail-inputfields is: „name@beispiel.de“
For a hopefully future-to-be switzerland language version it should read sth. like: „name@beispiel.ch“.
So in our case it should end with a .ch domain for switzerland.

But actually just any customization option for the placeholder text would work and give the little extra opportunity to add a little flavour in terms of UX Microcopy – supporting the brand’s tone of voice.

Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @campfire Oh, I see! Thank you. This helps a lot. I appreciate it!