Answered

Add 'To skip the question press Enter' sentence near the confirm answer button

• 18 March 2024
  • 5 replies

How can I add the sentence 'To skip the question press Enter' sentence near the confirm answer button?

icon

Best answer by Liz 19 March 2024, 22:13

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @veronia Welcome to the community! I hope you’re having a great week so far. 

I’m afraid we don’t have a feature that would link a button in the form to another question, but do you mind sharing more about your use case? I’d be happy to pass this along to our product team!

Hi Liz!

Thank you for answer. I have an e-mail capture question, but I don’t want to push respondents with leaving their e-mail so that this question is not required. But I noticed that after this question respondents prefer not to continue the survey. So I want to highlight the option that they can skip this question. Note: I added the description under the question (‘To skip the question press ‘Next’) but it doesn’t work good.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @veronia Oh that’s interesting - thanks for sharing. I’ll pass along that to the product folks. 

In the meantime, I wonder if it makes sense to add the email question at the end of the form? Of course, only if that makes sense to your use case!

Hi Liz!

Yes, I added the email capture at the end of the form.

However, it looks like adding sublabels under the answer field could be useful in some cases (e.g., for email or address captures, we can write a short comment about filling this field, or the way we’re going to use this data to reduce the respondents’ fear of sharing their personal data).

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @veronia Oh I love that you shared how the data will be used! That’s incredibly helpful. If you’d be open to sharing your form, we’d love to see it!

@James