Answered

adding an additional outcome

Hi, 

I just created a typeform outcome survey, but I want to create an additional outcome.  I see how to create the end survey form, but what if I want the logic to lead to one other outcome?  Thanks

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 25 August 2022, 12:44

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @loracover You can add another outcome by following the steps shown in this gif below. 😀

Thanks Liz.  Maybe I’m asking for the wrong thing.  When I create a new end, it isn’t creating another option.  So I have ppl answering questions to find out what package they should get. But I want to add another outcome (eg another package) they could end up with.  I think(?) that is different?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Liz can confirm later, but after creating a new ending, you'd have to edit your outcome logic so the relevant options would lead to every ending (including the new one). @loracover 

so this is what my “regular” options look like:

but this is what my added one looks like:

and I updated the logic, but it still won’t take me to the added one.  Does that make sense @Liz ?

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Could you send a screenshot of the updated logic, @loracover ?

Yes - it looks like an outcome, but I can’t get that options as the outcome even though it looks totally mutually exclusive.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @loracover I might be missing something, but isn’t the outcome located here in your logic jumps? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Maybe it'd be also good if you could send us the link to your quiz so we can test the endings, @loracover

Thank you!  Here it is.  I can’t get to the discrete support outcome.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @loracover!

I've just submitted a test, hope you don't mind. I've selected option E in almost all of the questions, however, I got the ending D, which is odd. Can you make sure you edit your logic, adapting to your new ending E? Don't forget to publish your quiz after your edit the logic. 

Have a nice day!