Answered

Adding text and images to a Welcome Screen

• 22 April 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m trying to create a Welcome Screen. I’ve inserted an image, some text and a “Start” button.

Now, I would like to add additional text and images below the start button and, for the life of me, can’t figure out how to do that.

Hoping someone here can help me with this.

Thanks,

Brad

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 22 April 2021, 23:29

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@brad.friedman - welcome to the community from a fellow user

unfortunately that is not possible out of the box with the core elements of Typeform.. 

however, on work around that might work is to create a background image that puts all the materials around the start button the way you want it to be.. 

@Liz @Mariana the amazing Typeform folks who have helped most of us may have some other details that might help

des

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you. I am embedding the quiz on a landing page. So, I guess I could add what I want to add on the landing page itself rather than in Typeform.

Thanks for your help @john.desborough it’s much appreciated.

Brad

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@brad.friedman out of curiosity, how would you like the images/text to appear below the start button? Usually we have people request more content above the start, so I’d love to see what design you’re thinking! (And depending on the landing page builder you’re using, if you’re using one, share some suggestions.)

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Liz  So, I finally figured it out. I re-set the quiz to be “Inline” instead of full page. By doing this, I was able to edit my landing page (I am using HubSpot) and add text and an image below the quiz. Here’s the link if you want to see what I did: https://info.friedmansocialmedia.com/financial-services-marketing-quiz

Thanks, everyone, for all your help!

Brad

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Well done @brad.friedman - that looks great!

keep us posted on how it works for  you!!

des

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you @john.desborough I will keep you posted. Getting the Facebook ads running now :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad that worked, @brad.friedman ! :smile: