Answered

Addition questions after a user passes a quiz

• 9 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Context: I’m using a Typeform quiz as a means of “onboarding” new partners into my company’s partnership network. I’m asking them to watch a quick 5-minute video then answer a 5 question quiz correctly before we can consider them a partner. 

With this, I have two endings – one for passing & one for failing. If they fail, I included a little button for them to restart. But if they pass, I’d like the ability to ask a few more questions. These wouldn’t be quiz questions but would be used to collect information on their business.

I’m not seeing a way to add a logic branch in after they see the “you passed” ending. Is this possible with typeform? Or is there another way to approach building the form?

Note: The scoring feature is important here. We want a perfect, 5 out of 5 in order to move forward with our partnership.

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 November 2021, 20:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Stephanie S Welcome to the community! Sounds like a great way to onboard folks. 

Once the form has been submitted and the respondent sees an ending, it isn’t possible to ask further questions. Though, you could create a second form, and then redirect the respondent to this form if they pass. 

We have step by step instructions for this here. Would this work? :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Stephanie S! How are you doing today? Were you able to create a second form, redirecting your respondent to this one once they pass? I think the suggestion my friend Liz has given to you is perfect for you! Let us know if you did it and if worked! :blush: