Answered

Allowing users to enter multiple dates?

• 14 July 2021
  • 3 replies

I’m building a booking form for a photographer, and she’d like her clients to be able to give her a few dates that could work for them to do the shoot. I’m having trouble figuring out how to do this with one question - the “date” question takes a whole page, and it’s already a long enough form that I don’t want to make the users enter (for example) 3 dates over three separate pages. It would be ideal if I could ask “What are some dates that could work for you?” and the user could submit up to three potential dates as the answer to that one question. I suppose I could do a text response, but I like to avoid those as much as possible so that we get fewer unhelpful/junk responses. Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by Liz 14 July 2021, 20:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Paul McDowell Welcome to the community!  Wonderful of your client to give multiple date options to their client. :grinning: The workaround you’ve thought of is currently the only workaround I can think of as well since we show one question at a time on the page. One other suggestion would be to use the multiple choice/dropdown field with pre-set dates and times, if that is something they already have. This isn’t the most exciting of news, but I hope it helps a bit!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

possible workaround?? would need to be updated to show the weeks but that is a minimal amount of work

Hey there,

btw. I tried building it with months instead with dates, but this also seems not to work. 

Just mentioning, so you won’t try fixing it like, me. :)

Best, 
Max