Any plans for a slightly increased file upload limit?

• 8 January 2022
  • 9 replies

I know it’s not possible yet, but I just wanted to put my vote in for even just a slightly higher upload limit on TypeForm. Is an increase on the horizon? I think even 15MB would be an amazing improvement! 

My users keep expecting us to be able to handle larger and larger files, and requiring them to share self-hosted links is such a big leap away from the efficiency and ease of use of your forms. 

That being said, you’re marvellous, TypeForm. 

Liz 2 years ago

Hi again, @Elling Lien our product team let me know that this isn’t on the roadmap, but if this changes, I’ll post an update here. 

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Elling Lien Happy Monday! I hope you’re having a great week. 

I haven’t seen this on the upcoming roadmap, but I’ve reached out to our product team to confirm. 

Once I’ve heard back from them, I’ll post here, but if you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know. :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @Elling Lien our product team let me know that this isn’t on the roadmap, but if this changes, I’ll post an update here. 

Agree with Elling - even a modest increase in size would be super helpful.
We’re asking clients to upload PDF drawing packages and 10mb doesn’t go very far these days

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for the feedback, @ticketi !

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello everyone.

Does the file limit for video upload still at 10MB max? Is there way to increase file limit even for a fee?

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @carlo I’ve added your post here where we have an existing conversation about this. 😀

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

thanks @Liz . as of today, the file upload size is still at 10MB max and no option to increase even for a fee? :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @carlo I’m afraid not at this time. As a workaround, you could hyperlink text in a description field to an outside source where the respondent can upload their data. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thank you @Liz !