Are there better examples of Typeform forms

• 29 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Are there better examples of Typeform forms for :

1 - Collecting customer information.

2 - Collecting feedback from testers. (WaitList)

I already use Typeform for my various Products,

I'd like to know if there's a better approach for this use case using your product.

Products: https://www.see-docs.com/ & https://www.thenavigo.com/

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @patrickbiyaga - welcome to the Typeform Community 👋

Here are some typeforms that I’ve come across before that might be interesting, depending on what you want to do exactly:

• Levels - Waitlist signup form
  • Atriphon Orba - Beta test signup
  • ClickUp - Call for feedback about a specific product feature
  • Light - Customer research survey designed to shape product development (
  • Van Gogh Experience - Visitor feedback survey with different sections for different parts of the exhibition)

More related resources on Typeform:

You can check out the customer stories on the Typeform blog where you can find a whole bunch of different case studies. There’s a huge range of different use cases there so hopefully you’ll find something related to what you’re doing.

There are also lots of resources right here on the Community that might be helpful for you:

Our Workspace Invaders section is where we interview people with interesting use cases and they show us how they built their solutions

Have a look at Trumpet's waitlist solution here (21:01). They built a very cool automated solution that captures user information to qualify leads and collect feedback:

Also worth a watch is Bellini Slushie's guide to doing customer research with Typeform. This might be helpful for you if you're looking to collect feedback. 

I hope this is useful – we’re more than happy to take a look at your forms and make suggestions if you share the links! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @patrickbiyaga I hope you’re doing well over there! Did the examples above help? Let us know if there’s anything else we can answer for you. 😀

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @patrickbiyaga - welcome to the Typeform Community 👋

Here are some typeforms that I’ve come across before that might be interesting, depending on what you want to do exactly:

• Levels - Waitlist signup form
  • Atriphon Orba - Beta test signup
  • ClickUp - Call for feedback about a specific product feature
  • Light - Customer research survey designed to shape product development (
  • Van Gogh Experience - Visitor feedback survey with different sections for different parts of the exhibition)

More related resources on Typeform:

You can check out the customer stories on the Typeform blog where you can find a whole bunch of different case studies. There’s a huge range of different use cases there so hopefully you’ll find something related to what you’re doing.

There are also lots of resources right here on the Community that might be helpful for you:

Our Workspace Invaders section is where we interview people with interesting use cases and they show us how they built their solutions

Have a look at Trumpet's waitlist solution here (21:01). They built a very cool automated solution that captures user information to qualify leads and collect feedback:

Also worth a watch is Bellini Slushie's guide to doing customer research with Typeform. This might be helpful for you if you're looking to collect feedback. 

I hope this is useful – we’re more than happy to take a look at your forms and make suggestions if you share the links! 

Hello @James Thank you for all this wonderful documentation, I'm exploring it and coming back to you with feedback.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @patrickbiyaga I hope you’re doing well over there! Did the examples above help? Let us know if there’s anything else we can answer for you. 😀

Hello @Liz I hope the week is going well.

Thank you for the reminder, I'm exploring the documentation and will get back to you with feedback. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know how it goes, @patrickbiyaga !