Answered

assessment

• 27 December 2021
  • 4 replies

I’m trying to determine if this specific use case below is possible with Typeform.  Thanks for any assistance:

1. create a form with Likert Scale type questions that
  1. will also allow me to create a summary score by question category and
  2. display and/or email the individual survey respondent back their overall assessment scores by category (i.e five categories)
  3. along with text based up the score range they have in each category and based on the score

So for example, if I have 5 categories each with five 5-point Likert questions, the categories would total score ranges of 5-25 for instance based upon the assigned response values.

Depending upon what ranges participants land in for each of the 5 categories (e.g., 5-10,11-20, 21-30) there would be different recommendations provided back to them in an individual report (ideally via email or powerpoint, but at least that they could render and download or print at the end of the survey).

Is this possible, help is welcome and

Many thanks

cees (netherlands)

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 28 December 2021, 04:28

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

howdy @cees - welcome to the community. 

This post of yours is a copy of the post at the following link: 

I hope the answer provided there can give you direction. There are multiple other threads in this Community that will provide you with plenty of details on how to do this. 

des

you are absolutely right but.. reading the threats does not help me forward. Simply i woud like to receive an instruction step by step

many thanks

Cees

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@cees - your best bet is to read the threads and walk through the bits of logic that are presented in them. There is enough in the threads that will give you step by step walk through of what you need to do, but you have to do a little bit of the work yourself. 

“advice is free. answers cost money” - Charlie Munger

advice is free. answers cost money” - Charlie Munger - thanks for your advice but every person has certain talents. So i’m willing to pay for the answer and so seeking your help.

Thanks

Cees