Question

Assistance with Moodboard Image Size

• 19 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi! I am currently working on a form and one of the questions involves selecting a moodboard from various options. However, I am encountering an issue with the size of the images; they appear too small even using “superzise option”. I have already considered adjusting the size of the images before uploading, but I wanted to inquire if there are any specific recommendations or features within Typeform that could help me enhance the visibility of the moodboard images. Hope someone can help me, thank you :) 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Candela Oh I love a good moodboard! How are you adding the images to your form? Is it in a picture choice question? If you don’t mind sending a screenshot of what you’re seeing, that would be helpful!

Hi @Liz 😊

Thank you in advance for helping me! Yes, I'm using a picture choice question, but even with the "supersized" option, I can't visualize each mood board big enough. Here is the screenshot (keep in mind that where it currently says "minimal and elegant," it would say "choose your moodboard")

The best solution I've found so far is to use the yes/no with image option and place one mood board per question. However, this would allow them to choose more than one, and they should only choose one.

Thanks again, 

Candela 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh yes, I see the issue. Thanks, @Candela !

Would you be able to compress all of the moodboards into one (such as in Canva) and then upload that as a multiple choice question? Almost similar to your second option, but then you would label the options like this (obviously with the moodboards in the picture): 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Candela did Liz’s suggestion work? Let us know if you still need some help with this! 😊