Answered

Automatic background sound while completing Typeform?

• 5 April 2023
  • 5 replies

I would like there to be background music as users complete our Typeforms, is this currently possible or is it scheduled to be developed?

We use Typeform for education and an audio element has been requested. For example, it would be great to hear sounds of the ocean while learning about the ocean.

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Liz 5 April 2023, 23:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @luke sustainability Thanks for stopping by! We don’t have this feature, but this is an interesting idea. Would you want to include your own background music or have royalty-free music available in Typeform? 

Hi @Liz , I think ideally it would be exactly how media is added now, with the option of royalty-free and upload your own. For now, it would be great to just be able to play backing music when someone opens the form.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@luke sustainability makes sense! I’ll pass the feedback along. It would definitely make forms more relaxing (or upbeat), that’s for sure. 😀

Absolutely! Integrating Spotify for automatic background sounds on Typeform would be a game-changer! It adds that extra touch of ambiance, making the experience more engaging and enjoyable. Plus, it caters to different preferences seamlessly. Let's make it happen! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@denniwelsan I’ve shared this with the product team!