Answered

Autoplay YouTube videos

• 21 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi, 

I added YouTube videos to couple of questions. Can I make them autoplay?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Liz 22 December 2021, 11:58

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @HadasY Thanks for stopping by! The autoplay feature isn’t available with videos added to our forms, though I can share this suggestion to our product team. 

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please let us know!

You can try these ways to make your YouTube video autoplay. 

First, you need to create a playlist which will contain all of the videos you want to auto-play.

If you’re using YouTube on desktop, go to your account and click on Playlists. Then create a new playlist for your auto-play videos.

If you’re using YouTube on mobile, just tap the three dots in the top right corner of your screen, then choose “New Playlist.”

Next, add videos to your playlist and set up an Autoplay feature for them. Go to each individual video and click “Advanced Settings” in the bottom right corner of the player window. Under Autoplay, select “On Click.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @likeshigh Thanks for stopping by! Have you tried this in a Typeform specifically? If so, do you mind sharing the link so we can take a peek? Thanks!

You can try these ways to make your YouTube video autoplay. 

First, you need to create a playlist which will contain all of the videos you want to auto-play.

If you’re using YouTube on desktop, go to your account and click on Playlists. Then create a new playlist for your auto-play videos.

If you’re using YouTube on mobile, just tap the three dots in the top right corner of your screen, then choose “New Playlist.”

Next, add videos to your playlist and set up an Autoplay feature for them. Go to each individual video and click “Advanced Settings” in the bottom right corner of the player window. Under Autoplay, select “On Click.”

Did anyone test this? Does it work?

@Liz maybe you?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dimitris Liz is currently taking a well earned break and will be back at the start of December. I’m sure she will give you an update then 😊 

In the meantime maybe @likeshigh could share a bit more information about setting up autoplay on a video within a typeform? I don’t think it’s possible, but perhaps they have found a workaround!