Question

Autosave not working for embedded typeforms

• 29 March 2023
  • 5 replies

I have several Typeforms embedded in my Thinkific site. I have enabled autosave in the Typeforms so that users can step out and their responses will be saved for the next time they come back to the Typeform. However, the embedded Typeforms are not autosaving. Each time a user leaves and returns, they get a new Typeform, not the one they left partially filled. How to correct this?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@mathio do you happen to know if this feature changes in embedded forms? I haven’t seen this, but I could have missed something!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The feature should work for embedded forms too. Keep in mind that the questions will be pre-filled with previous answers, however the respondent will need to start from the beginning each time. The feature might not work in incognito browsers.

Can you please share your website where you are experiencing the issue?

Thanks, @mathio! The website is a Thinkific course that embeds Typeform in a lesson using the externally hosted content option.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks. If you can share a direct link to your embedded typeform I can have a look what the issue might be. In case it is a private content feel free to share this with me in a private message here in Community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nson Were you able to send over a link to the form? Let us know if you still need help!