Skip to main content
Answered

Button text color

• 9 August 2021
  • 7 replies

Is it possible to change text color of the button? If I choose button background color as white, the text color becomes grey automatically, and I would like to assign a specific color to it. Thanks for your help! 

Hi @marina.al-ashhab welcome to the community! Hope you’re having a wonderful start to the week. :) 

You can change the button text color like so: 

Let me know if you have any trouble finding this setting!

Thanks Liz! For some reasons I don’t have this option on my UI:

Hey @marina.al-ashhab! Happy you're here! :wink:

You don't see the same screen as @Liz because you're using the Classic builder while she's in the new one. Following your screenshot, have you tried clicking in "Buttons" and change its color?

If you still have doubts about how to customize your theme, take a look at this article! I bet it'll help you! :yellow_heart:

Thank you Gabi!
Yes, I can change the button background color, but not the button text color. In my case, button text defaults to grey and I’d like it to be black (branding requirement!). So, this new “builder”, how can I switch to it?
Thanks again, I appreciate your help.

Hi @marina.al-ashhab 

You can change the color of the button by moving your form to the new builder. You can do that by following the steps shown in the gif below: 

Thank you, thank you! I really appreciate the help.

Not a problem! Let me know if you think of any other questions, @marina.al-ashhab . :grin: