Answered

Calendar integration - Availability

• 13 April 2021
  • 4 replies

I need to connect my calendar in typeforms so people can select available dates and times.

Espacially I want to offer them to select specific dates and date ranges because we offer a service that is bookable for the whole weekend for example.

How can I achieve that using typeforms. I tought of maybe Google Calendar or Calendly integration in some way?

Thanks for your support.

icon

Best answer by Gabriel 20 September 2021, 15:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Ptec5000 - welcome to the community

check out this thread - it covers Calendly integration

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Another option could be to use our other product, VideoAsk, which has the Calendly integration built it! I love using this for my side gig, but it will also depend a bit on your clientele or who you have answering the form. 

Badge

Hi @Liz

The below link suggests there is a slicker ‘within form’ solution rather than a redirect (which is also unavailable to me on my Basic plan). 

https://help.typeform.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406271242900-Book-Calendly-meetings-in-a-typeform

However, I can’t actually see the Appointment question option when I try to implement it. Is this another limitation from my Basic plan or is the solution not actually in production yet?

Appreciate your help.

Donal

Badge +5

Hi @Donie B It’s been confirmed to me that our Calend.ly integration has been released today to all users and customers 🥳 🎆

You should see it at the very bottom of the question list, make sure to scroll all the way down!