Answered

Calendly disappearing on mobile Typeform

Userlevel 2
Badge

***on mobile***

when I get to the question / page where my calendly is embedded, the calendly booking system shows for a brief second then disappears from view before I have chance to book a call.

How do I stop this from happening?

icon

Best answer by talon256 1 June 2022, 23:56

View original

35 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kylefuller Do you mind sharing the URL of the form so we can test it? Thanks!

Userlevel 2
Badge

hey @Liz 

https://thebodygeek.com/apply/

You can see the issue on mobile when you get to question / slide 14

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kylefuller! How are you doing today?

The same behavior is happening to me. When I tested your form on my phone, I got the issue that you've described (in the desktop it's working well, though). 

Have you ever experienced something like that @talon256 ?

Let's see if @Liz gets the same error and if yes, I'd say it'd be better to contact our support team!

Hope you have a nice day! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kylefuller Thank you for sending that over! I noticed that the page has a lot of stylized code on it, and when you’re adding the Typeform as a full-page embed, the only code on the page should be the Typeform code. 

Do you mind trying (possibly on a test page) to add only the Typeform code to your webpage to see if that makes a difference? 

Userlevel 2
Badge

hey @Liz 

I don't think it is the code. It was working okay but only recently I noticed this is an issue. Unsure if typeform or calendly have made any updates which impact this.

I've looked at some other peoples type forms with calendly and have noticed the same issue 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kylefuller Without seeing the form code on its own, it’s hard to tell exactly what the issue is. If you could follow the suggestion made above so we can continue testing this, that would be helpful!

Badge +2

@Gabi Amaral I haven’t seen that before, but I’m getting the same result (iOS 15/Safari) on Kyle’s Typeform. 

I went to test it on my own, but I’m still having my form redirect to Calendly rather than using the plugin. Haven’t been able to test the updates and implement them yet.

@kylefuller, do you have permission to share the links for other Typeforms with Calendly integration? Have you tried replicating the issue on the Typeform page (as opposed to when it’s embedded on your site)?

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Liz it is on a wordpress website, for the page it is on, the only code is the typeform embed code. unsure how id remove the rest of the website code as i’m not a web developer 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@talon256 yes I have the same issue when on the typeform page, as I do on the embed.

I viewed the typeform of another user who started a topic on calendly, and they have the same issue.

if you view the link to the typeform they shared on their topic, you can see the same issue also:

Badge +2

Thanks for sharing that quickly, @kylefuller! I’m also seeing the same issue with their form. 

Are you using iOS/Safari? I wonder if the same issue would present with Android OS, or even on iOS using Chrome or another mobile browser. 

@Liz if you’re able to open a bug report about this, it looks like there’s indeed a catastrophic system issue with the Calendly Integration on mobile. 

---

Update:
The developers have released another fix for this. It should be working properly now.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey @talon256 I have only been able to test on iPhone / safari / iOS so far 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kylefuller @talon256 We would still need to see a full-page embed without the other code on the page in order to confirm the issue. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Liz @talon256  the issue is there with the standard typeform link / page, see below:

https://thebodygeek.typeform.com/apply

Userlevel 1

Hi all I am getting the same issue with a survey we are sending for mobile users using Iterable. the calendly scheduling shows up for a second and then disappears. this is happening on iOS safari and Chrome

Userlevel 1

@Liz Happy to send a screen recording of the issue if that helps

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @JohnS @kylefuller Our developers opened a bug for this and have fixed the issue with the screen going blank. Can you confirm that it’s now working for you? 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Liz unfortunately it’s still broken for me. However I do see the calendar when in landscape. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

hey @Liz

The issue is still there for me as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @JohnS and @kylefuller  - I’ll let the developers know and follow up here once they’ve got a fix for it. 

Same problem for me! Is there any update on this issue? Thank-you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Seoudy our developers are still working on this, but once we have a fix, I’ll post so here. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello, all! Our developers have released another fix for this. If you’re still experiencing the issue, please let me know, @Seoudy @kylefuller @JohnS 

Userlevel 1

@Liz Looks like its fixed and working for me now! thanks so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yay! Glad to hear, @JohnS ! Thanks for letting us know. 😀

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Liz  Awesome, all sorted now 🙌 Thank you 😎