Answered

Calendly disappearing on mobile Typeform

Userlevel 2
Badge

***on mobile***

when I get to the question / page where my calendly is embedded, the calendly booking system shows for a brief second then disappears from view before I have chance to book a call.

How do I stop this from happening?

icon

Best answer by talon256 1 June 2022, 23:56

View original

35 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear it! Thanks, @kylefuller !

Hi, It is not working for me. Users have to scroll in a small window. (not even visible) in order to schedule a meeting. This has been like this for more than 3 days. @Liz Please help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Bonded Entrevistas - suggest you raise a ticket with the Typeform Support desk as well as bringing this into the Community. Two vectors of support are better than one

Thanks!! @john.desborough will do 😄.

@Bonded Entrevistas - suggest you raise a ticket with the Typeform Support desk as well as bringing this into the Community. Two vectors of support are better than one

Hi John.  I have the same issue and it is not working for me.  Has the support desk managed to fix this bug? Thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@summerfitdirect - you would have to ask the Typeform folks by raising a ticket at this link.. 

I am not a Typeform employee, just someone who spends ‘too much time in here’ lol.. 

des

Hi! I saw this post and the problem is happening to me out of the sudden. Can you @Liz help me with it?
https://dduilwjxenv.typeform.com/to/WqZJEOdV#estado=xxxxx&referido=xxxxx&newlead=xxxxx

When i reach the calendy on mobile you cannot see it properly

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi! I saw this post and the problem is happening to me out of the sudden. Can you @Liz help me with it?
https://dduilwjxenv.typeform.com/to/WqZJEOdV#estado=xxxxx&referido=xxxxx&newlead=xxxxx

When i reach the calendy on mobile you cannot see it properly

@Felipebn - suggest  you raise a ticket with Typeform Support as well on this - here’s the link. 

(just a reminder that this is a peer support Community with a few Typeform staffers who are in here to help BUT not the official support desk) 

always a good idea to get two vectors of support going.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Felipebn @summerfitdirect @Bonded Entrevistas! Our team was working on this bug but I believe it has been resolved now, can you confirm? Thanks! 

Hi Gabi, I can confirm it’s now been fixed and working fine thanks a lot for solving