Answered

Calendly integration: Possible to choose embed colors?

• 4 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Typeform,

usually when embedding Calendly it’s possible to select colors that are passed in through parameters into the iframe (see:   https://assets-help-site.calendly.com/help/article/how-to-customize-colors-and-text-when-you-add-an-event-type-to-your-website/

We did not find the options to configure these colors (and potentially also the cookie dialog settings) when using the Calendly integration, which is why it’s always blue. 

How do we control the color settings of the integration? 

Thanks a lot in advance.

icon

Best answer by Liz 5 April 2022, 00:31

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @admetrics ! We don’t have the option to change the embed colors, I’m afraid, but I can share this feedback with the product team. 

Userlevel 1

thanks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Any workarounds you can think of based on your experience, @talon256?

Badge +2

Sorry, @Gabi Amaral and @admetrics, I don’t think there’s any possibility of a workaround while still using the Calendly Integration. The Typeform devs would have to set up the iframe to inherit the color settings Calendly users are creating (see the link from the original post above).

If it’s more necessary to get the colors right than to have Calendly integrated, you could have the form redirect to the native Calendly page. You can even pass along the user’s name/email from the Typeform. The how-to for that is detailed in another Calendly question post somewhere...I’d have to go find it.

Sorry I can’t be of more help! But I will send some good juju to the devs, I think they’re our saving grace here. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for your input, @talon256! You definitely came up with some good suggestions to @admetrics!

Userlevel 1

Thank you very much @talon256 but the redirect would be a net negative on UX, so we stick with blue until Typeform hopefully supports that. Thank you both anyhow!