Answered

Can a user share a typeform after completion?

• 30 March 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi all,

I’m trying to make my typeform shareable so that when a user completes the form, they can send it to friends. Is there a share feature here? This is ideal for the mobile user who can then quickly send the form via sms, whatsapp, IG, email etc. I’m picturing the share icon but will settle for a button or even a hyperlink. 

icon

Best answer by picsoung 2 April 2022, 01:53

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @Ruth 

When you create an ending for your form there’s the option to show social share icons. See this help centre page: https://www.typeform.com/help/a/endings-360051791392/

These allow your respondents to share your typeform quickly on FacebookTwitter and LinkedIn.

Hope that helps

Joyce

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thanks @jvh for the response. However, most of my users are on none of these platforms. Most of them are WhatsApp; iMessage, SMS or IG. Is there any way of being able to share it on those platforms?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Ruth - zapier has an integration with WhatsApp and for Instagram, as well as for typeform.. so you should be able to make that work using that tool 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thank you @john.desborough ! I signed up for Zapier but only see an IG integration. Is there any other way to share? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Ruth - you could put the link to your quiz in your bio and then put up a post about your quiz and say link is in the bio. You can send out a ‘blast’ to your whatsapp community/group by putting the link to your quiz in the blast or in your whatsapp profile.. 

this is part of the marketing strategy that every one of us has to figure out.. 

remember that the typeform is a target and not an “original source” for your traffic. 

des

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @john.desborough thanks for your response. I would like to submit a request for the teams to look into this feature. I imagine it’s relatively easy to add this. I also imagine there are a lot of folks who want to make their forms easily shareable so as to increase opportunities and participation. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ruth 

We may not offer ways to share a typeform on Whatsapp, or imessages.
There might be a way to do this using deeplinking to the corresponding apps.

You can add a link to your thank you screen to this deeplink.
For example something like sms://your@appleid.com

or WhatsApp https://faq.whatsapp.com/iphone/how-to-link-to-whatsapp-from-a-different-app/?lang=en

Hi!  Was this feature ever added?  I want my respondents to be able to share the quiz with friends directly.  thank you!