Question

Can I combine a SCORE and an answer option to lead to a specific thank you screen?

• 29 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello everyone, 

I have a questionnaire which should lead to 5 different buckets (thank you screens).

The underlying logic is that there is a set of questions that contribute to a score (simple addition of score values) which define 4 buckets of score ranges. 

To lead to the fifth outcome, I would like to combine a the score and a specific answer to a question. We have had hundreds of users using our questionnaire and we have now found out that logic doesn’t work for this mentioned outcome. 

The logic I am using is if the score value is below 18 AND the answer to question XYZ is yes, then show thank you screen B. (see screenshot)

Unfortunatelly, it doesn’t work.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas how to fix this issue!

Thanks already :)

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@lianefiligrane - from a user here.. 

have you tried re-ordering your logic statement to evaluate the ‘yes’ answer first and then the score range evaluation. I have had to play around with the ‘order of precedence’ on several of my logic flows to make them work. 

des

Unfortunately, reorganizing the questions hasn’t solved the problem that the answer to the specific question is not considered, just the score is used.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @lianefiligrane do you have other logic jumps that reference the score being lower than 18? If so, would you mind sending a screenshot of those logic jumps? It sounds like it might be a priority issue with the logic jumps and/or the publish button on the form needs to be clicked.