Answered

Can I link two endings in the same quiz?

• 25 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi there, 

I would like to know whether we can link two endings in the same output quiz. 

I am trying to create an output quiz where based on your answers you get a range of matches and then you choose one of the matches for your product recommendation as each answer of the 1st ending will be a 1 to 1 match with the 2nd ending. 

For example, in a “what is the best product for you” type of quiz you might have different questions and depending on your answers there might be 5 different products that match your answers. In order to create a 1 to 1 match, I might want to ask another question before the final ending that is based of the 5 matches. For example, “What is your favourite colour” or “What picture do you feel more related to” for a 1 to 1 match. I appreciate that is quite complex, but could it potentially be done?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 26 September 2022, 17:30

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @literaryowl ! It isn’t possible to show multiple endings, so you would need to include a question before they submit the form in order to narrow down the endings. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@literaryowl - you might want to use statement pages BEFORE the ending page to show the user the ‘result’ - and then route them to the second match you mention, based on logic rules.. BUT you would need to do that with a scoring quiz

des

Badge

Thank you both! I will try both methods. 

Not very familiar with the statement page functionality!

Helo,

I made a multy-choice quiz for my business to help my customer identify their brand archetype. The quiz has 15 questions with 12 possible answers / end results. 

Is it possible to give my clients their second end result, meaning the second most chosen option?

The end results are the same in the quiz with their connections, but could it be possible to also show the second answer?

English is not my first language so I hove you understand what I want 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @dana3226 Welcome to the community! I added your post here where we have an existing conversation about this.