Answered

Can I make hyperlinks open in new tab in mobile view?

• 22 September 2021
  • 7 replies

It seems that hyperlinks open in a new tab on your desktop, but not when accessing via mobile. I’ve created a mental health awareness tool that has links signposting help resources. The problem is, if people follow the links, they fall out of the Typeform.

Please help!

icon

Best answer by Pure Clarity 23 September 2021, 02:20

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Pure Clarity Happy Wednesday! Do you mind sharing the URL of your form so I can test this on my mobile device?

Hi Liz - it’s below:

Thanks so much

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Pure Clarity ! I tested on my mobile device, and this worked for me. What device are you testing on? 

Huh, that’s weird. I’m on a Samsung S9. And I suspect the two other people who mentioned the same issue are Samsung/Android too. 

Even weirder, I’ve just tried it again on my phone and now I CAN navigate back from the links. 

So, the problem has resolved itself somehow.

Thanks for your help Liz :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Huh, I guess miracles do happen ha! Glad it’s working for you, @Pure Clarity , and let me know if I can help with anything else!

Hi I have the same urgent problem : 

On mobile, when user use the hyperlinks I have in each question when they come back the are redirected to the beginning of the form and not the question they were on… Can I correct that in any possible way ?

Thanks a lot

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @marine slove Happy Wednesday! I’m afraid we don’t have this feature available, but I can share this request with the product team. 😀