Answered

Can't publish my Typeform document

• 9 February 2021
  • 7 replies

Can anyone advise on why we can’t publish a Typeform document created? We can view it and have been able to make the changes to the document but we get an error code everytime we try to publish and then it only allows a refresh which then goes to a reload of the page which takes you back to where you were?

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 February 2021, 19:08

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Mabel HR Thanks for stopping by the community! Are you receiving an error on the upper right-hand corner when publishing? Usually there’s a message there about why the form can’t be published. If so, would you mind sharing a screenshot of that error code and the form URL? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Mabel HR Ah, I see - thank you! Usually this is an error with one of the fields, such as an extra space in an answer option, but our support team can check the error for you. Would you mind reaching out to them from your account email and your form URL here? They should be able to get this sorted for you!

I have done a few times now. As a paying customer I was under the impression that the support would be priority based but that doesn’t seem to be the case in my instance? This document is very urgent and we have now missed two days to get this to the client. I am pretty frustrated to be honest.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @Mabel HR ! I apologize, I see now that you have submitted a ticket with our support team. I’ve given them a nudge to get back to you asap!

Thanks Liz

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Welcome @Mabel HR ! And I didn’t see your post before my update - I must have needed to refresh the post before re-posting. I totally understand your frustration, and if you haven’t received an answer, let me know. :grinning: