Answered

Can't scroll down in the logic section after 13 conditions

• 11 April 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

As the title says after 13 logic conditions it becomes impossible to keep adding logic conditions because the scroll down simply won’t work

I can’t access the other  variables i have

icon

Best answer by Liz 12 April 2022, 18:50

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Gonzalo Funboxing Welcome to the community! Since the screenshots are cut off, I can’t quite tell what browser/device you’re using to edit the form. Do you mind letting us know? Or sending full-page screenshots/videos? Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Gonzalo Funboxing Welcome to the community! Since the screenshots are cut off, I can’t quite tell what browser/device you’re using to edit the form. Do you mind letting us know? Or sending full-page screenshots/videos? Thanks!

Hello Liz sure I’m using Google Chrome and also here it is some full size screenshots 

As you can see i can’t see the next variables in the scroll down because there is a visual bug with the footer (the one that has the ‘Remove all’ ‘Cancel’ ‘Save’ etc..)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you, @Gonzalo Funboxing ! I asked our support team if they had seen this before, and one of our lovely agents, @Ethan M. , shared this workaround. Let me know how it goes for you!

Userlevel 1

Thank you @Liz it definitely solved my problem also than you @Ethan M.  for your solution! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you @Liz it definitely solved my problem also than you @Ethan M.  for your solution! 

Glad to hear that helped, Gonzalo :) Un saludo desde Barcelona!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Gonzalo Funboxing! Happy the workaround helped you! Don't forget to share your form with us, we'd love to take a look at it and give you some feedback! 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yay! Glad that helped, @Gonzalo Funboxing ! And thank you so much, @Ethan M. !!