Answered

Can you only publish on the most expensive plan?

• 18 February 2022
  • 6 replies

What is the least expensive plan that allows you to publish? I have 10 questions. 

icon

Best answer by Gabriel 19 February 2022, 14:38

View original

6 replies

Badge +5

Welcome!l All plans allow you to publish your form, even the free one. However the free plan has a limit of 10 questions including endings - also you can’t collect more than 10 responses a month. 

The cost of a plan is mainly defined by how many responses you need. Do you know how many responses you will gather (roughly)? 

Only 1 or 2 a month for the purpose I will use it for - maybe I can expand the purpose. I finally discovered the upgrade to Basic related to the number of questions. Why isn’t Keap (Infusion Soft) one of the email connections? Can I link to it from our email provider?

Badge +5

@Liz should be able to answer your question about Keap. 

If you’re collecting so few responses you may consider using the Free Plan. 

Users on the new Free plan can create an unlimited number of typeforms, with up to 10 questions per typeform and 10 total answers per month. The new Free plan also includes features like Advanced Logic and multiple Endings. This way, users can try out the full power of Typeform right away. 

As for the basic plan. This is the key info: 

What are the benefits of Basic?
A Basic subscription gives you access to all features included on the Free plan, as well as:

• Unlimited questions per typeform: Add as many questions and logical branching as you need to create powerful forms that operate seamlessly.
  • Payment questions: Connect your typeform to a payment option via Stripe.
  • File Upload questions: Allow your respondents to upload files up to 10 MB to Typeform, and store up to 1 GB of files on your Typeform account.
  • 100 responses per month: Collect up to 100 responses a month across all forms.
  • Respondent email notifications: Send your respondents a copy of their answers.

Users on a Basic plan can view all plan features on their Plan & billing page, located under Settings.

Can I get more than 100 responses?
If you’re already a Basic plan user, you can buy up additional monthly responses (up to 750 total) by logging into your account, clicking the icon in the top right corner, and going to Settings.

More info here

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nanmckay We do have an integration overall with Keap, which you can read more about here. As far as notifications, they are only sent from Typeform at the moment. 

Hello, I have the basic plan and would like to publish a survey with 3 questions. However, the program keeps telling me I need a paid version. Why can't I publish?

thanks NaBe

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @NaBe Could you send a screenshot of the error message that appears when you try to publish? It should tell you which feature you have on your form that you need to remove.