Question

Cannot assign logic to variables

• 19 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I am creating a quiz with three scores. I have created 3 variables (ass=assimilation in this example). Have watched the video and reached stage where, in logic, you add variable to score. However, when I do this, it lets me add variable “ass” but won’t let me then scroll down to score. I’ve attached a screenshot if anyone has any ideas?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Claire2604 thanks for stopping by the Community with this one. Quick question: are you using the “score quiz” function along with this logic? If so, this is a behaviour that’s expected in Typeform (for now, at least).  One possible solution if this is the case would be to create another variable called @final_score and use this to store the score total. But obviously this depends on your use case and what you want to do with the score. 

If you’re unable to fix it using the above method let us know a few more details about your use case and we can try to find a way. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Claire2604 I hope you’re doing well! Were you able to solve the issue? Let us know if you still need help!