Question

Changes on Mobile Layout vs. desktop layout

Show first post

43 replies

Badge +1

Came here to chime in and ask for the same thing. 

Typeform looks great on desktop but pictures are cut off on mobile. Please fix this ASAP. 

Badge +1

Any update? Still very, very needed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ABZ Oh, yes! We do have an update on this. I thought I had replied to all the posts asking about it, but I missed this one. You have the option to change what the look is on mobile versus desktop like this: 

Badge +1

Hello @Liz I followed what you did but I still do not see the mobile option anywhere on the right. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ABZ Ohhhh interesting...if you duplicate the form, does that option then appear? 

Badge +1

Hello @Liz . No, it still does not show up. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@ABZ Let me see if I can get your account added to the feature! I know they were rolling it out to all accounts in small bits, but I’ll ask product to add yours to it, if it isn’t already. I may not hear back until Monday, just as a heads up. 

Badge +1

@Liz due to time constraints, please do. It would be very much appreciated. 

Badge +1

Good Morning @Liz any news?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ABZ It’s been added! Let me know if you don’t see the option now when duplicating the form. 

Badge +1

Hi @Liz ! Great, I see the changes.

Is there anyway to customize the image size aside from the preselected options?

For example, when I crop the image, instead of making the image smaller while keeping the same dimensions, the image instead zooms in and becomes blurry. 

This is the result:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ABZ There isn’t a way to get grittier with the image sizes, but what I would suggest is sizing the image down in a service, such as Canva, and then re-importing it in.

Badge +1

Noted will try that. Thank you @Liz 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let me know how it goes, @ABZ !

Hi @Liz ! Is this rolled out to everyone now? Cannot seem to figure out how to adjust the image for the mobile version

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Viktorija It is! You should be able to find the design options as shown below: 

Let us know if that’s not showing for you!

Thank you! This also solved a problem for me where the embedded welcome page image had previously not been responsively resizing on mobile. It works now! Please add this to the FAQs about mobile responsiveness and embeds as I spent a long time searching the help guides around this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’ll share the feedback with the help center team, @Wellbeing of Women !