Question

Changes on Mobile Layout vs. desktop layout

Show first post

41 replies

Badge +1

Came here to chime in and ask for the same thing. 

Typeform looks great on desktop but pictures are cut off on mobile. Please fix this ASAP. 

Badge +1

Any update? Still very, very needed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ABZ Oh, yes! We do have an update on this. I thought I had replied to all the posts asking about it, but I missed this one. You have the option to change what the look is on mobile versus desktop like this: 

Badge +1

Hello @Liz I followed what you did but I still do not see the mobile option anywhere on the right. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ABZ Ohhhh interesting...if you duplicate the form, does that option then appear? 

Badge +1

Hello @Liz . No, it still does not show up. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@ABZ Let me see if I can get your account added to the feature! I know they were rolling it out to all accounts in small bits, but I’ll ask product to add yours to it, if it isn’t already. I may not hear back until Monday, just as a heads up. 

Badge +1

@Liz due to time constraints, please do. It would be very much appreciated. 

Badge +1

Good Morning @Liz any news?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ABZ It’s been added! Let me know if you don’t see the option now when duplicating the form. 

Badge +1

Hi @Liz ! Great, I see the changes.

Is there anyway to customize the image size aside from the preselected options?

For example, when I crop the image, instead of making the image smaller while keeping the same dimensions, the image instead zooms in and becomes blurry. 

This is the result:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ABZ There isn’t a way to get grittier with the image sizes, but what I would suggest is sizing the image down in a service, such as Canva, and then re-importing it in.

Badge +1

Noted will try that. Thank you @Liz 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let me know how it goes, @ABZ !

Hi @Liz ! Is this rolled out to everyone now? Cannot seem to figure out how to adjust the image for the mobile version

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Viktorija It is! You should be able to find the design options as shown below: 

Let us know if that’s not showing for you!