Answered

Choose form entry

Userlevel 1

Hello all !

Here is the problem : I have a form, made of 7 groups of questions, and users want to choose the order of groups of questions they answer.
They have to answer all 7 groups but can decide in which order.

I tried having a first page that let’s you choose where you want to start and all 7 routes endings going back there until all are completed but I can’t find a way to:

-remove the previous group proposition they just answered when they get to the first page at the end of a group, to make them understand they have finished it.

-go to the end page when all are completed. Althought all group end with a change of a variable specific to them to let me know if it is answered, and the first page has a logic that says if all variables are “finished” it redirects to the end page, I can’t get it to work.

Any clues on what to do ? Or other tools that can do this ?

Thanks a lot !

icon

Best answer by Liz 20 July 2022, 22:11

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Femur Welcome to the community! First, this article here might help you with setting up the logic jumps to prevent certain questions from appearing if they have already answered them. 

That being said, do you mind sending some screenshots of what you already have setup and where you’re getting stuck in the setup? That’ll help us see what we’re working with!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Liz ! Thanks for the reply :)

I read the article you talked about and it didn’t quite answer my question :/

The goal is to let the user choose by which group of questions he wants to start with, but also everytime he finishes a group of questions, he’s brought back to “spawn” to let him choose the next group of questions, until he answered all of them.

Where I’m getting stuck is that after going to both groups of questions, and therefore setting their corresponding variable to 1 (it begins at 0). When I re-enter the “spawn”, (questions “1. hey”) I can’t get to the end thought variables are set to 1.

I also tried setting the logic to the last question in their groups to go to the “spawn” if not all variables are set to 1, and go to the end in all other cases but I kept going to the end no matter the variables.

Also, but not the biggest issue, is there a way to remove , let’s say, the “group 1” choice in the spawn right after youv’e come out that path ?

Thanks again

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Femur Thank you for this! It looks like part of the issue might be the logic jumps going backwards, but @john.desborough might be more helpful than I am on it!