Answered

Clear All Link at the bottom of a Matrix Question

• 8 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi. We are trying to figure out how to access the ‘Clear All’ link that appears at the bottom of a matrix question. This ONLY appears to the User when they are taking the survey; it does not appear when you are building the question (when you’re building, you see Add Row). 

We are building a survey is Spanish and need to figure out how to get to Clear All to translate it. 

Thanks in advance! 

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 November 2022, 03:53

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @UserNYC Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here. It isn’t possible to edit this text, but I can share this feedback with the product team. Definitely can understand that’s a bit confusing to have in English when the form is in Spanish!

Badge

Hi Liz -- Thanks for raising this with the product team. One of the few limitations with Typeform is language support so anything that can be done to make it easier is greatly appreciated. 

I would also add that the Cookie Acceptance box should be added to that list asap. 

Lydia 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’ll pass that along as well, @UserNYC ! Thank you so much. 😀

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m having the same problem with this but not because it is in english but because for a usability point of view it is positioned far to the close to the continue button as one of team found out when filling in - is there any way to move it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kelsie I’m afraid not, but I can also share your experience with it being a different language to the product team. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Liz Thanks but my issue isn’t with language but with placement.  Be more than happy for you to pass the placement issue on the to the team. Thanks