Collaborative Form

Hi there!

This is my first post. I would like to know if there is any way of making several customers complete the same instance of a form.

I need to send a form that has to be filled by different people from the same company asynchronously, so that when someone leaves a field empty, others can complete it.

Is there any way of doing this?

Thanks!

Liz 2 years ago

Hi @sasosapris Happy Monday! We don’t have this feature, but I can share this with the product team. Is there anything else you’d like to share in greater detail about your use case? :grin:

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sasosapris Happy Monday! We don’t have this feature, but I can share this with the product team. Is there anything else you’d like to share in greater detail about your use case? :grin:

@Liz is this still the dase? i would love to have this feature too.

For the use case, i use surveys to discover if our prospect have technical infrastructure for implementing our product. Often, one person  does not know all the answers we need, and it would be convenient  for him just to do questions he knows and forward  the questionnaire to  another person. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HI @ceha thanks for stopping by! We don’t have the option for asynchronous filling out of forms, but if anything changes, we’ll update that here. 

Is there anything in particular you’re looking for in this feature? 

We’d like to SECOND this functionality. We often have the exact same scenario: We want to send one single form that our clients must complete, but in order for them to complete it, they usually need to collect answers from a number of team members. Or, one of them wants to put in an answer, but they want others on their team to be able to load the form and validate or edit the answer to ensure it’s correct.

In the same way that multiple people may want to collaborate to BUILD a form… we have several use cases where it would be awesome for multiple people to collaborate to ANSWER/COMPLETE a form -- thus having a way to asynchronously align.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for sharing this, @First Person ! It helps to know what use-cases people have for a feature like this. We’ll pass this along to product!

@Liz This is something that I would also find quite useful. I’m wanting to create a refund request form where customers will complete certain questions and then a staff member completes further questions to authorise the refund and then have this information sent directly to our accounts team.

Hey @Liz 

I’m willing to pay a very good price for that feature, just saying.  This would take “the enterprise version” typeform to a whole new level

Can you share why this is not a priority for you guys? I’m sure I’m not alone in a dire need for this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for the feedback, @BilelB . Our product team has other features they’re currently focused on, but if they do add this to their roadmap, we’ll post an update about it here. 

Hi there, is this feature still not available? I also want to give our customers the option to collaborate on one questionnaire. Their business team would answer the first part of the questionnaire and their technical team the 2nd part. If this is still not possible, can we create some sort of logic/link/URL to show that 2 questionnaires are related to the same customer?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MathildeBa This isn’t a feature we offer, but you could use hidden fields to pass information into the form (such as the client name).