Answered

Come back later multiple users

• 28 January 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

My type form is access for a single user in one device. The user needs to receive the feedback of a client. The user has to answer for all the different clients. If the user doesn’t finish with one client, when enter to the other client it comes the partial answer of the previous incomplete client. How I can avoid this?

Thank you for your reply

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 31 January 2022, 23:55

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Vizcaino Thanks for stopping by the community! The respondent can start the form, and if they haven’t finished the form, it will save their answers for up to 15 days on that browser. You can read more about this here

We don’t have an option to turn this feature off. Rather, they would need to clear the cookies on their browser or use a different browser. 

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I understand that part. But in ths case is a survey in the same device that a single user has to reply from different clients. So I wanted to know if there was a way to work around.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Vizcaino I don’t have any workarounds that would automatically clear the form, but @mathio or @picsoung do you happen to? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello, I think the team responsible for this part of typeform has such feature in their backlog - to disable saving partial responses in browser. However I do not know when is this feature scheduled to be released.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Vizcaino @Liz - i think if you were to split your feedback form into a series of forms ie q1 is on form. q2 is another. etc. the user could complete one question at a time for a client and submit that response then they could either be redirected on completion for the next. you could also set up a typeform to select client from drop down and then which form do you want to fill in .. and then go the next form in the series for that client. .. just a thought

Userlevel 1

Hey thank you a lot. That is the kind of workaround that I was looking for. I hope soon it has the disable of partial responses, or saving multiple partial responses with an ID.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know how the workaround goes for you, @Vizcaino !