Question

Connect File Upload and OneDrive - trouble with fields

• 19 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey the typeform community!

I did a form with a question to upload file (a photo) and I want to connect with my OneDrive account. 

After connecting Typeform Authentification , then OneDrive authentification, I have to select the mapping. BUT “They are no fields available to select”.

What can I suppose to do to find this field? Thank for your help ;)

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ArnaudRochette ,

From a fellow user - is the message appearing in Typeform or OneDrive? It sounds like when respondents upload a photo, you want it to go to a OneDrive account/folder. 

If that’s the case, check to make sure you have authenticated the correct OneDrive account (if you have multiple accounts) and that the permission settings are set to public or only those who have access. 

If you have additional information you can share, I might be able to provide additional assistance. Thank you! 

Userlevel 1

Hi Vicky! thank for your answer.

The message appear in the Typeform process. Step 3 after Typeform authentification and OneDrive authentification. 

I upload a screenshot to show you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ArnaudRochette ,

Do you have the ‘Upload Image’ field in your Typeform marked as ‘required’? Make sure to Publish it, too.

Make sure you’re logged in to OneDrive and the correct account (if you have multiple accounts). 

Once I did those things I see the field I created in the form (image below):

‘Testing this option for TF Community’ is the description of the question I’m ‘requiring’ for all participants. 

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 1

Hey!

Every “upload files” fields were marked as “required”. 

the thing I did: Refresh the page, re-click “publish”, go again the process and now it’s working!! 

Thank a lot! You made my day :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey!

Every “upload files” fields were marked as “required”. 

the thing I did: Refresh the page, re-click “publish”, go again the process and now it’s working!! 

Thank a lot! You made my day :) 

Awesome!! I’m so glad I could help.