Answered

Correct and Incorrect answers on Results page

• 25 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello Everyone!

Currently making a test for my workplace where dozens of people will be completing the multiple choice with about 30 questions. So far I only could find a feature where I would be able to assign points to the questions and then see the overall score they got, but that would be rough to go over all of them. I was wondering if there is something I could do so I can see exactly which questions were answered correctly/incorrectly?

Thank you for all the help in advance. 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 25 October 2021, 19:43

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @rx2go Happy Monday! Welcome to the community. We don’t have a way in the results to show which answers were correct/incorrect since this is largely based on what you would determine is correct. 

Though, there are plenty of integrations that could do this for you, depending how you’d like to view the data. One easy thought would be to integrate the form with Google Sheets and then setup the sheet to mark automatically which are correct/incorrect. 

Would that help? :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz @rx2go - here’s a thought from voice #6 (of 7) in my head:

• create a text variable (ie rightwrong1, rightwrong2, etc )for each question, default set to ‘correct’
  • in the logic rules for each question, if an incorrect answer is chosen set the rightwrongN variable to incorrect 
  • if you have notifications set up to email you the results of each submission, you can use the email body to show something like: 
    • question 1 - @rightwrong1
    • question 2 - @rightwrong2
    • etc

that way you would have the list of questions and the results by question. 

as @Liz mentions, you could also then output this to Google Sheets and generate reports (including spitting out a pdf report to send back to the user - using Document Studio and a Google doc/slide output template) ..

just some random thought that might help

des