Skip to main content
Question

Creating a multi option payment plans

• 22 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi all,

I would like to add the option of choosing one from 3 payment plans at the end of the form and each plan will have inclusions and price maybe in 3 columns but not sure how to acheive this

so far i only created a multi option but it looks terrible as i had to do all description above as a text and then just put option A,B or C on the bottom

anyone who tried to creatd nice 3 multi option?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lukas Thanks for stopping by the community! Do you mind sharing a screenshot of what you already have setup? That’ll help us know what to suggest for next steps. 

thank you so much

sending two pictures how this tile looks like and it very not appealing for the user’s eye

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Lukas Oh yeah I see what you mean. The most text formatting we have is bolding/italic but maybe you could do something else like change this to a picture choice question and have some of the descriptive items within a the pictures? 

Thanks Liz

yes thats what i dis now and created a picture with options but even if inposition the picture in the centre its kid of cropped and still doesnt go from one end to the other