Answered

Current Date

• 5 August 2021
  • 7 replies

I noticed on questions requiring date entries the current date is displayed when logic is applied but that date does not update after the form was created. Is there a way to ensure the date time updates after the form is created. I would like the entered date to validate against the current date on my form.

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 August 2021, 20:22

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @dev@nvcosmo Happy Thursday! Would you mind sending a screenshot of what you’re referencing? Thanks!

Thank you so much I appreciate it. I have attached the screen shot. So I made this form back on the date shown but it does not auto update to current date daily. I would like to know if there is away this can be done in type form be sides me going into the form and editing this date.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @dev@nvcosmo Ah, got it - thank you! I’m afraid we don’t have an option to update this date automatically, so you would have to change it manually for each day. :( 

If you think of any other questions, please let me know!

Thank you very much @Liz I really appreciate the help with this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem! Let me know if I can help answer anything else, @dev@nvcosmo . :grinning:

Badge

Hi @Liz !

Has this recurring question been forwarded to product team. It seems like there are many folks here who need more controls on date entry…

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nickdander We’ve shared it with the product team, but there sadly isn’t any priority on this at the moment since they’re working on other features that have a few more requests. 

If that changes though, you’ll be notified here! 😀